Long Pure Silk Scarf Medusa
As Seen On at BEAUTY NEWS NYC. Silk Medusa Scarf based on the oil painting Abstract Medusa
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% Silk Habotai
• Smooth surface with low luster.
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the backside
Artwork Medusa by artist Ane Howard.
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada • Vivid print that will never fade after washing
How to care for your silk?
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry, iron on the synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
It's so beautiful! Pure silk and stunning artwork.
I love my scarf. I gifted it to my wife and she is delighted with it.