Silk Kimono Connection Limited Edition
Draped Silk Kimono Art Connection
Artwork paired with comfort in this line of kimonos and robes. Perfect for casual wear and lounging at home!
Designed by the artist
100% silk habotai:
• Every draped kimono is made to order and sewn by hand in Montreal
• Made of light and airy 100% silk habotai
• Soft, flowy structure with an elegant drape
• Comfy, loose fit cuts suit a range of body types
• A bamboo fabric band and matching tie finishes your printed kimono in your choice of black, cream, or dark grey.
• Your vibrant digital print on silk habotai will never fade or wash away
Silky knit fabric:
Or Silky Knit
• Lightweight, silky-feel, stretch knit fabric
• 85% ecopolyester, 15% ecospandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every draped robe is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Micro overlock hem finishing
• Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry.